Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sweetest Escape

I just had a random but super amazing weekend! Started by going to Jakarta to have medical check up in Prodia, and ended up coming back to Bandung to meet my best friends, then sleepover in Reni's home. I had good times with them and I was soooo happy! I'm blessed for having them in my life :)

Thank you so much, great friends
for the hands that always help, 
for the ears that always listen,
for the hearts that always care,
I love you all :)




"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere" 
Tim McGraw

4 comments:

Hawa Firdausi said...

HAHAHAHA gila! oh my god, suara gueeeeeee :p
harusnya pas kamu nyanyi karma direkam daaa, itu precious banget! :D

farhanafida said...

hahahaa iya wa suara kamu sangat jelas dan sangat kenceengg :D
iyaya, harusnya direkam, di upload, terus share link ke oknum2 terkait.. :p next time deh!

Annisa Maulida said...

BUAHAHAHHAHAHHA AKU NGAKAK PISAAAAN, ayooo lagi yuuu lagi, trs nginep lagiiiiiii....sebelum pada mencar :D

Venessa Allia said...

sekalinya di upload di dunia maya, seluruh dunia bisa liat aksi kita nih :))

I had a very great weekend with u guys :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com