Been a long time not writing here :) God gave me a chance to get busy. I enjoy my life now, with the new routines, new responsibility, new team, and another new stuffs. So here are some of my updates, what happened in my life that makes me busy and have no time to write here :p
#1 My life changed, I've just entered a new phase of my journey. I'm now working at Danone Dairy. Alhamdulillah. All praise to Allah. Working in a multinational company is one of my dreams since I was in junior high school, and I thank Allah for giving me a chance to work here, to learn more here, to improve myself here :)
#2 I had a super training with all the MT's from Groupe Danone for about three weeks on March. It held in Ciawi and Jakarta. At first, the "kick off" of the MT STAR program was held on 5th March at head office, and the next day, me and the other 56 MTs went to Ciawi, to have 8 days training there. A non stop training, we had no holiday for about three weeks. But it's all worth it. I enjoyed the training very much!
#3 There were so much stories in Ciawi and Jakarta, and I wrote them all on the MT's diary. FYI, I'm the 3rd winner of the best diary! I got the CD player from Danone :D Super fun!! The full version of the training's story will be post later, when I'm not busy lazy :p
#4 I still haven't found the man that lost his rib. Bahahahahaha. Kidding :p
#5 Again, about my work life, now I'm working in Cikarang, separated from another three DDI's MTs. Three of my friends are working in HO, while me and my friend're working in plant.
Well, there are so many things that I want to share here, but I'm too sleepy to write more :| Catch you later with the more structured post!


0 comments:
Post a Comment