Saturday, December 31, 2011

(A Day with Yayu&Aldi)

I went to some places with my best friend Yayu and her boyfriend Aldi. Yes, just the three of us. Now I know how my friends felt when they went somewhere with me and D :) I'll share the story more on the separate post, here I just want to share some pictures of me and Yayu (taken by Aldi, thank you so much!). A good camera makes your face looks far more better, trust me!
Our 2nd stop : ITB (1st stop is Commonwealth Bank, we didn't take any pictures there)
3rd stop : Warung Lela
4th stop : Cocorico
Still @ Cocorico, I love this picture so much!
Last stop : around PVJ

Creamy purple paris hijab - unbranded from Pasar Baru
Black inner ninja - unbranded from Pasar Baru
Stripes long dress with cappucone - unbranded from Pasar Baru
Black legging - unbranded from Pasar Baru
Brown wedges - El Verne, given by D on my 22nd birthday, I really love them and the man who gives them too
Brown vintage bag - unbranded, my mom's collection from couple of years ago 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com