Today is the end of Ramadhan. Well actually this year there are two version of Idul Fitri. One held today (like my boyfriend did), and one held tomorrow (like my family will do). But overall, here in Bandung, the Ied's euphoria just started after maghrib today. I'm happy because we'll celebrate our holy day tomorrow, but still, I really feel sad, because Ramadhan just ended. I think I haven't optimize my time on the last month, I'm too busy thinking about my college life, I haven't finished reading Qur'an, I haven't done so much on this Ramadhan.. I really hope to have a chance to meet Ramadhan in the next year.. Insya Allah..
I received many texts and bbms from my friends, we all ask for apology. How beautiful Islam is. In this kind of situation, I feel like we all really zero-ing our mind, we're born as the new person, I thank Allah for giving us a chance to be forgiven..
And tonight I texted my boyfriend, asking for apology from him..
"Rasanya ada yg salah banget kalo sm tmen2 aja minta maaf, tp sama kamu, yg mayoritas waktunya dihabisin brg aku, aku g minta maaf..selamat idul fitri dandyku sayang, pacar plg sabar sedunia..maafin semua salah aku ya,,smg taun2 dpan msh bsa puasa brg,lbaran bareng juga..smg smakin hari kita smakin baik,smakin dwasa,dan makin dejet sm Allah supaya trbuka jalan yg terbaik utk kita berdua..amin.."
Then few minutes later, I received his answer..
"Makasih banyak pacarku sayang, biarpun kita lebaranya beda, tp mudah2an hati kita tetap sama. Selamat idul fitri minal aidin wal faidzin ya bubun, smoga semua yang kita cita2 dan harapkan menjadi kenyataan dengan ridho Allah. I love you bubun, smoga kita smakin dewasa dalam berhubungan ya, semakin saling ngerti satu sama lain. Love you bubun :-*"
Isn't it lovely? :')
Bye Ramadhan, really hope to see you again next years..
Welcome Syawal, really hope to be someone better for the rest of my life..


0 comments:
Post a Comment